Monday, March 29, 2010

Reclaim your kingdom!

Okay, so, hi! It's been forever and two days since I last wrote a blog. I've now realized that no matter how eager you are to share a story or write about a recent happening worth sharing, a blog doesn't write itself on share wish fulfillment, you gotta get your lazy ass up (and fingers) and start typing.

So here I am, lazy no more. Updates frequently and variety promised. Another thing I realized is that people's attention-span is completely shot. A human being's attention-span today is approximately 3 seconds. Thats it! If you start yapping on and on about your grandmas delicious guacamole recipe, people WILL doze off after the word 'guacamole' and start replacing your words with the words 'bla bla blaaa…', and if you're dealing with an aggressive person (basically everyone, today), you WILL get beaten up, out of boredom! With that said, I realize that no one has the extra brain cells to invest in reading a five gazillion words long blog. So even though i tend to get carried away and write a russian novel every time I start writing a blog, I promise to keep them short(er) and peppy! I will install a gadget thingie on my laptop that will electrocute me once i hit more than 200 words!


Good to be back. Enjoy the rest of your probably non-productive day, and tomorrow is a new ba-log day!

No comments:

Post a Comment